Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
HOTEL FLAMINGO AMPOLLA is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The planned processing operations are:
- – Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or by any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to their products and services, or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- – Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- – Processing orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact methods available at the RESPONSIBLE’s website.
- – Send the online newsletter on news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimised by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- – With the USER’s consent: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
- – In the legitimate interest of RESPONSIBLE: conduct market research, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
Data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or for as long as there are legal prescriptions dictating their custody, and when such purpose is no longer necessary the data shall be erased with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or their complete destruction.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our suppliers of services related to communications, with which the RESPONSIBLE has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- – Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- – Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
- – The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact information for exercising your rights:
HOTEL FLAMINGO AMPOLLA. RONDA DEL MAR, 58 – 43895 L’AMPOLLA (Tarragona). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compulsory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms, accept expressly and in a free and unequivocal way that their data are necessary for the supplier to meet their request, voluntarily providing their data in the remaining fields. The USER ensures that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all of the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the User’s needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for processing the personal data for which they are responsible, and is manifestly complying with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that all appropriate technical and organisational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information for them to be able to exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through HOTEL FLAMINGO AMPOLLA S.L., RONDA DEL MAR, 58 – 43895 L’AMPOLLA (Tarragona). Email: email@example.com